Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Things are getting weird in here...

So it's been a LONG, LONG time since I posted anything here.  I guess I thought I was gonna have more to say about life in general...turns out I don't have much of a voice.  I struggle with things on a daily basis.  Some of it very close to home (my own insecurities) other things outside forces that can not be changed or influenced (trying to get a job in MD.)

Lot has happened. since the last time I wrote.  My Grandfather passed away at the age of 88.  I became officially divorced.  And I've developed this nasty habit of staying up till about 3 or 4 in the morning doing nothing more than wallowing in self pity.  I hate it.  But yet I do nothing to change it.  It's quite frustrating.

I contemplate stuff at 32 that I figured I'd be more inclined to worry about at 82.  Like my own mortality.  Reflecting back on life and how things have turned out for me and others that I knew.  Coming to the realization that I don't have as many close friends that I would like to have.  Realizing I don't really have any REAL friends (in the spending time with each other outside of work kinda way.)

Not sure when I'll post again....I will keep you posted on that blog...(you see what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment