Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Electronically Yours...

So we covered that I'm not an elitist when it comes to music.  I just enjoy GOOD music.  Oddly enough one of the categories of music that I didn't really sample when I did my last post on musics is Electronic based music.  Ranging from Trance to House to Techno I like just about all of it (yes to include the currently popular Dubstep as well.)

So below you will find a sampling of some of the thing stuff that I like that is electronic based.  A mix of new and old....

Orbital, 'Nothing Left', Middle of Nowhere


Underworld, 'Born Slippy.NUXX', Trainspotting Soundtrack



Way Out West, 'The Gift', Way Out West





Skrillex, 'Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites', Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP




SebastiAn, 'Ross, Ross, Ross,' Total



MSTRKRFT, 'Easy Love', The Looks



Kavinsky, 'Testarossa Autodrive,' Teddy Boy EP


For the next one you have to do a little math.  One Kavinsky track + One SebastiAn remix=


Justice, 'D.A.N.C.E.', Cross




Deadmau5, 'FML', For Lack of a Better Name



Daft Punk, 'Voyager', Discovery



Boys Noize, 'Let's Buy Happiness', Oi Oi Oi




The Bloody Beetroots, '72 Virgins (remix)', Best of: Remixes

2 comments:

  1. I pat myself on the back for that Way Out West.. on the other hand, I don't know any of these other names. Hrm. I'm sure that won't take long for you to remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chances are that I'll just use earplugs cause unlike you....I do like the repetitive sounding stuff :)

    ReplyDelete